Meet Dr. Gregory Buzzell
M.Sc., D.C., D.A.B.C.O., R.NCS.T/CNCT
Dr Buzzell has worked for orthopedic surgical groups for 12 years in addition to being an electromyographer for several pain managements groups on long Island. In addition to his clinical background, Dr Buzzell has a masters degrees in biological and neuroscience and is currently an adjunct Biology professor at Suffolk Community and Molly college.
Dr. Buzzell received his bachelors degree from L.I. University C.W. Post where he graduated in 1989. Dr. Buzzell also received his doctoral degree from New York Chiropractic college 1993. He then went on to earn a Masters degree in Biological science from C.W. Post in 2013.
Dr. Buzzell has completed a variety of post-graduate training course including:
- Registered Nerve Conduction Study Technician with American Association of Electrodiagnostic Technicians
- Certified Nerve Conduction Technologist with the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Chiropractic Orthopedist, D.C., D.A.B.C.O. – American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics
Dr. Buzzell has completed specialized training with:
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Technologists
- Myofascial Release Technique/Reduction in Muscle Scar Tissue
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation/Electrodiagnostic Testing
- Biomechanics and Manipulation of the Extremity Joints
- Adjunctive Physiotherapy and Patient Management
- Certified in Impairment Ratings for Disabilities